Boudoir: For Male Photographers
Set your boudoir business up for success, and use being a guy as an advantage.
Boudoir: For Male Photographers
Boudoir: For Male Photographers is a step by step 29 page eBook, 9 Video, 3 hour video course by photographer Michael Sasser on how to build a foundation for your business to get started with boudoir, how to use being a guy photographer as an advantage and how to set yourself up for success. In the video you can watch how I work to get huge amounts of trust, break down walls, and allow women to get the most out of their experience to yield the best possible photos.
Are you fearful of the awkward silences that could happen with your client? Are you scared of accidentally crossing the line of professionalism? Are you scared of what people will think of you in this career?
I was too when I first started, but after over 200 clients, I'm sharing all that I've learned. What if you had access and answers to all the questions women have asked me over 5 years of boudoir photography to help ease their hesitations, and create a brand that really stands out in Los Angeles.
I break down every element of building a foundation for your company, including:
- The 6 ways to build trust on your website
- How to set up photoshoots even when you don't have any work to show
- How to respond when people doubt your intentions as a guy boudoir photographer
- How to build trust during hair and makeup
- How to give big compliments without coming off as creepy.
- Setting expectations to give you more leeway with posing and getting sexier images
- How to grow their comfort zone to get sexier images that clients will be dying to purchase.
Video Content includes:
- Hair and Makeup
- The best way to use before and after pictures
- How do you choose a hair and makeup artist
- Should it be required
- A look into my makeup artist dialing in the perfect look with our model.
- The Business Q&A: EP 1
- What if you don't have a studio
- Male vs Female boudoir photographers, which is better?
- Dealing with varying light conditions
- My view on strobes in boudoir photography
- The Business Q&A: EP 2
- How to deal with objections to being a male boudoir photographer
- How to respond when they ask to bring a friend
- How can a wedding photographer add boudoir to his offerings
- How videos on your website can help you book more
- The Business Q&A: EP 3
- What would I have done differently when I started
- A look at my albums and the company I use
- How I present my packages and pricing
- What to do if your client isn't okay with Nudity
- How to get started, even when you don't know what you're doing
- The Photoshoot: EP 1
- Picking out the best outfits
- What to do when they are changing
- Teaching posing at the beginning of the shoot
- The Photoshoot: EP 2
- The very first picture
- What if you have trouble getting the picture you want
- The difference between stationary and movement poses, and when to use each
- The Photoshoot: EP 3
- How I decide on a pose
- How many images I try to get in each outfit
- How quickly should you move through poses to avoid awkward silences
- How I learned posing
- The Photoshoot: EP 4
- How to get variety in each pose
- Shooting perspectives, is it better to shoot up or down on your client
- What to do if there is a nip slip
- Wrapping Up
- Going over images from the day
- How to work with clients who feel awkward in front of the camera
- Things to be aware of when photographing curvy women
- How do you address photoshop in your business and when a client asks for it
- The end of the shoot: What happens after you're done taking pictures
And until May 20 it is 50% off!
Why do I need this Course?
- Boudoir is a booming industry, with more and more women looking to have the experience.
- Don't let the idea of being a guy stop you from a career where you can make a real impact in someone else's life, while being successful.
- This course gives you all the tools to get started, even if you have never photographed boudoir before.
- Go on an actual photoshoot with Michael and see how he gets such natural and beautiful portraits with anyone.
- Learn in a format that is extremely easy to consume, skip through, or focus on only the parts that you need to get to the next level.
This Entire Course Includes:
- 29 Page eBook with everything you need to get your boudoir business started, or to the next level.
- 9 videos and 3 hours of video discussing business exactly how I shoot and work with my clients.
- BONUS: 6 ways to get more variety in your studio video.
- BONUS: How to add motion to images video
Pricing goes back up to $250 on May 20!
If you don't feel you've learned how to get started after watching, the course is on me!